WOOL COAT WITH RAGLAN SLEEVES
Gemmi's new wool capsule collection is the epitome of quiet luxury. The collection is made by hand in Finland, from Saimaa Wool's luxurious tweed fabric, woven in Finland from wool from Nordic sheep.
Tweed is an ecological, rough fabric, with an open weave that creates an interesting pattern. We made sure our wool coats are warm by using light, soft windproof fabric for the lining.
This wide coat with raglan sleeve and push button closing at the front and sides has a contemporary look and luxurious look and feel. The coat is made to order and available in taupe, camel, grey and indigo.
Designed and Made in Finland
We keep a limited stock, in order to minimize the level of unsold garments. Coats and vests ordered through our online shop are for the most part made to order and delivered within 2-3 weeks, assuming we have the necessary material in stock.
- Wool coat with windproof light lining
- Wide, straight model with raglan sleeves and round neckline
- Length of coat 100 cm (35,4 inches)
- Push button closing in front and sides
- Two pockets
- Premium quality Finnish tweed fabric.
- Lining made from light weight, soft windproof recycled polyester fabric