CARE GUIDE COATS AND VESTS
Our ambition is to create modern-day fur classics for everyday use. A fur garment is a sustainable choice and with the right care, it will stay beautiful for many years.
HOW TO REDUCE WEAR AND TEAR
- Blue fox fur is soft and long-haired and it can wear out much quicker if under too much friction.
- Avoid wearing your coat when you have to use a car seat belt.
- The handle or shoulder strap from a bag carried on the arm or shoulder can cause friction and wear out the fur.
- If the fur gets flat or tangled you can use a steel comb to carefully comb out the fur and restore its volume.
- We recommend using dry cleaners specialized in fur cleaning.
- You can also gently try to remove stains with a wet sponge or a stain remover.
- If the fur gets wet, the fur garment should be shaken and hung to dry on a well-shaped coat hanger in normal room temperature. The fur garment should be shaken again when dry to restore its volume.
- We recommend airing the fur garment outside when the temperature goes below zero, but do not leave the fur garment in the sunshine for too long.
- Keep your fur garment stored in a dark, dry and, if possible, cool place. Do not keep the garment close to a radiator or in the sun.
- A suit bag or similar cover in a natural breathable material provides good protection. A silk suit bag helps to absorb excess moist.