CARE GUIDE ACCESSORIES
Our ambition is to create modern-day fur classics for everyday use. A fur accessory is a sustainable choice and with the right care, it will stay beautiful for many years.
HOW TO REDUCE WEAR AND TEAR
- Blue fox fur is soft and long-haired and it can wear out much quicker if under too much friction.
- If the fur gets flat or tangled you can use a steel comb to carefully comb out the fur and restore its volume.
- We recommend using dry cleaners specialized in fur cleaning.
- You can also gently try to remove stains with a wet sponge or a stain remover.
- If the fur gets wet, the fur accessory should be shaken and hung or placed to dry in normal room temperature. The fur accessory should be shaken again when dry to restore its volume.
- Keep your fur accessory stored in a dark, dry and, if possible, cool place. Do not keep the accessory close to a radiator or in the sun.
- A bag or cover in a natural breathable material provides good protection.