SIZE GUIDE WOMEN'S
When buying a bluefox fur parka, coat or vest that is reversible or has fur lining it is important to choose the correct size. Bluefox fur is long haired and soft and can wear out much quicker if under too much friction.
CHOOSING THE CORRECT SIZE
- Start by taking your own measurements and compare them to our size guide below.
- The measurements in the size guide that correspond the closest to your own shows the product size we recommend you to choose. Product sizes are available from XXS-XXL.
- Our sizes assume the jacket is used with fur inside. When only used with fur outside, a smaller size may be adequate.
- The length of the parka, coat or vest does not change in different sizes.
- The measurement of shoulder + arm is taken together, over a bent elbow. Take the measurement from the side of your neck to the point on your arm where you want the sleeve to end.
Please contact us if you have a question on the appropriate size for you order.